Thank you for attending the 2015 National Conference in Toronto
Newspapers Canada and the Ontario Community Newspapers Association would like to thank all of the delegates, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, conference partners and volunteers who made Canada’s 96th annual newspaper conference such a great success!
Click the links below to view some of the main takeaways from the 2015 National Conference speaker sessions and workshops.
- Paul Godfrey, “The Changing Face of Newspapers”
- General Session 1: New Media Innovators with Bold Initiatives
- General Session 2: New Media Innovators with Bold Initiatives
- Ken Doctor, “5 Truths, 4 Paradoxes and the Value of Relationship Newsonomics
Editorial Track with Val Hoeppner
- Mobile First News Strategy: Covering Breaking News for Multiple Platforms
- Short and Smart: Mobile Video Storytelling
- Your Mobile Office: Apps for Journalists Who Work and Publish in the Field
- Your Digital Audience and How to Engage Them
Public Affairs/ Human Resource Track
Revenue Track with Amie Stein
- Selling to Small – to Medium-Sized Businesses in Today’s Competitive Digital Landscape
- Monetizing Native Advertising, Social Media, Mobile and Video
- Revenue-Generating Event Marketing
Community Newspapers Track
You can view, save and share photos from this year's national conference by visiting the Newspapers Canada Facebook page.
- Photo Album: Newspapers Canada 2015 National Conference
If you have any questions about Newspapers Canada's conferences, please contact Tina Ongkeko, Managing Director, Member Services, at email@example.com.You can view all of the coverage from previous conferences by visiting our Conference Archives.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of our 2015 Conference Sponsors: