Each year, Newspapers Canada creates an inspiring new industry presentation to highlight the power and effectiveness of newspapers as well as their sites, mobile and tablet offerings.
Newspapers across devices reach over eight in 10 Canadians each week and more than half of Canadians every single day. The latest industry presentation features research and innovative ads in print, web, tablet and phone from Canada and around the world.
2014 Presentation: The Job Interview (PDF)
- What differentiates you? Trust
- What would surprise me? Strength vs. the United States, readership growth (see NEW research by Device/Time of Day)
- Special Skill? Flyers
- Where do you get (shopping) ideas? Newspapers (see NEW research on Purchase Funnel)
- Strengths? Engaging (see NEW research on Media Engagement)
- Digitally Savvy? Oh yes – presented are award winning web, tablet and phone ads run on newspaper sites!
2013 Presentation – Newspapers 101 (PDF)
2012 Presentation – A Recipe for Success (PDF)
2011 Presentation – Why Newspapers Are Hot (PDF)
2010 Presentation – Speed Dating (PDF)
2009 Presentation – Expert Opinions (PDF)
For more information, please contact Kelly Levson, Director of Marketing and Research, at [email protected] or 416-923-3567 ext. 3401.